Re: Beryl consuming ~15% of cpu cycles

On 20.02.2007 21:23, Miles Lane wrote:

I find that when I am running beryl, the Xorg cpu usage jumps to
around 16%.  If I then switch to metacity, the Xorg usage drops to
around 2%.

I have seen something similar on my machine when running thunderbird and beryl -- I removed the "Activity Indicator" (don't know what it's exactly called in English) from the toolbar (the animated round icon on the right) and then the CPU load dropped significant.

CU
thl