Re: Pam problem? or maybe something else

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Jim Cornette <fct-cornette <at> insight.rr.com> writes:
I go with something else which relates to the GUI interface. No idea as to which component to pinpoint either.

Pygtk?

        Kevin Kofler

I guess from the developer perspective it narrows down to gnome-themes. I had the custom setting for some reason and now switched to Crux. With that theme, the checkmark problem does not seem to be a problem with s-c-services.
Since the prefs menu is missing currently, 'gnome-control-center &'
brings up the control panel.

Jim

--
"Everyone is entitled to an *informed* opinion."
-- Harlan Ellison