Re: rawhide report: 20070216 changes

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Friday 16 February 2007 14:33, Jim Cornette wrote:
Will we have to specify nouveau instead of nv in the xorg.conf or is the
nv driver and the nouveau driver all incorporated as nv?

IIRC you'll have to manually specify nouveau if you want to test it.

Thanks! I'll try out the nouveau once the DRI bits are set as Bill referenced.

Jim

--
"I hold open source people to higher standards. They are supposed to be
 the people who do programming because it's an art-form, not because it's

 	- Linus Torvalds