Fedora QA Meeting Thursday, Feb. 15, 1600UTC

That's right, it's time for another fun Fedora QA Meeting! I'd like to
talk about at least 3 things:

1) Ideas from FUDCon,
2) how F7t1 testing went, and
3) how we can test F7t2 better.

And, of course, we'll have some updates on our tools and such.

As always, the agenda is on the wiki:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20070215

I'll be adding more details there soon. If anyone else has QA-related
stuff they want to discuss, let me know (or update that page on the
wiki).

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!

-w