Re: Fedora 7 Test 1 - x86 version

On 2/9/07, Chris Maggs <fedoratesting@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm running FC6 on a 2.8GHz Dell Optiplex with 40gig SATA HDD and 512MB of
Dual Channel DDR. I have downloaded the Fedora 7 Test 1 x86 DVD but when I
try to install the screen which gives me the options on what to do
(Install/Upgrade etc) it freezes and I can't get any further. This also
happens on my parents 1.4GHz AMD system (currently on MS XP)

Just thought I'd let you all know about this glitch I'm getting just incase
others are getting the same!

Did you verify the sha1sum of the .iso download, and verify the media
after burning before you tried to install?

Gerry