Re: Hi, F7 liveCD, Cannot find root file system

Pasha R napsal(a):
On 2/5/07, "Guillermo Gómez S." <guillermo.gomez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, im new to this list (from venezuela).

I tried F7 livecd on my latpop Toshiba A70 with no success.
Then i tried to boot it on qemu with same results.

WARNING
Cannot find root file system

Create symlink /dev/root and then exit this shell to continue the boot
sequence.

Exiting just produces a kernel panic.

I have the same problem on quite old desktop PC, while on other PC at
work it boots fine.

Same Issue as in thread named "Live CD FD7T1 won't boot one some machines". It is also mantioned at RH bugzilla and in fedoraforum.org. But no solutions yet, it seems :(