Re: What is the fascination with 'spins'

On Monday 05 February 2007 12:00, Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> Perhaps then we'll stop excluding the F*#$@*# compiler from 'desktop
> installs' since that kills some apps like gnofract4d

How is gcc not available to you when you install gnofact4d?  You make it sound
like we took all those packages away for Fedora 7, instead we just left them
on the mirrors instead of on the Media for the Desktop (not Workstation)
spin, the first trial spin.

*ooooooh, change is scary*

--
Jesse Keating