Re: What is the fascination with 'spins'

n0dalus wrote:

I don't know if the installer currently allows this, but if you are
installing using a desktop spin disc, it would be cool if it gave you
the option to insert discs of other spins at that point.

I would like to see this option added as a possibility. If one wants to pull in packages from other groups and has no Internet access for the installation, how would one upgrade or customize without setting up a repository locally? I installed the F7t1 spin on one computer and did not see an additional disc screen. There might be one option for such a case but missed it if it was there.

Jim

One or two of my cents,
n0dalus.

--
QOTD:
	"If he learns from his mistakes, pretty soon he'll know everything."