Re: Asterisk zaptel kernel modules no longer compile

Quoting Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx>:
On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 22:12:02 +1100,
  Steven Haigh <netwiz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

After upgrading to the latest rawhide on one of my test systems, the
Asterisk modules for zaptel now fail to compile. From my talks with
some of the asterisk guys, it seems that it may be kernel related.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Do the zaptel rpms in rawhide's extras work?

I was going to test those this morning, but my F7 test install failed for
different reasons and I am working on the bugzilla now.

It looks like the zaptel module is built for kernel 2.6.19-1.2895.fc6.
The latest rawhide kernel is 2.6.19-1.2919.fc7 so this isn't really an
option. It may work just by copying the module across, but I don't
know if I want to tempt fate ;)

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz@xxxxxxxxx