Re: FC7T1 Problems (no compiler)

monty19@ hotmail.com wrote:
I agree. I don't consider myself a developer, as it doesn't take all that much more than hello world to start losing me (slight exaggeration), yet I still want some basic devel packages and a compiler installed on my system. I didn't think that what I was installing is not a desktop/laptop configuration just because I want devel packages to compile and install wireless drivers, or run the vmware config script to get the vmware workstation modules for my kernel... I'm sure that there are lots of other users who have drivers and/or software they want to compile in order to use use. I don't think there are as many Linux users not using a compiler as some seem to think...

and here is the first review that complains about missing compiler:
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=637&num=1