Re: [FC7-test1_dvd] setting desktop-effect

Peter ,
Autlogout is  guarantees as soon as i click the Desktop effect icon.
I am running VMware video. Does this might explain ?

Peter Gordon wrote:
LarryT wrote:
Somethink really fun when i click on the new beautiful menu Control
Center / select effect : this has the awsome effect to logout  the user.
'Try it much times and the same comes.

After clicking "Enable effects," does your graphical (X11) session continue
for a few seconds, hang for several more, then automatically exit? If so, I
have some good news and bad news for you: The good is that it is seemingly
reproducible. (I get the same if I enable the EXA acceleration architecture
instead of instead of the default XAA on my Radeon 9250, using the Mesa/R200
DRI driver.) The bad news is that it's not fixed yet. :P

What type of video card do you have?