Next Fedora QA Meeting - at FUDCon (and online), Saturday, Feb 3rd

The next meeting will be held at FUDCon - next Saturday, February 3rd -
at a time to be determined once I figure out when other things are going
on that day. We'll be on IRC too, so those of you who aren't able to be
there can still participate.

The quick agenda is here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20070203

If you've got agenda items you want discussed, or a certain time you
want the meeting to be held at, let me know.

-w