kickstart testing needed

I recently reworked all the pykickstart guts, which of course means a
bunch of places where new bugs could be lurking.  Now I went through and
fixed a bunch before I unleashed this new stuff on the world, but other
people have much more creative kickstart files.  So could some people
please do some testing with a tree from January 20 or later and if you
find bugs specific to kickstart (as in, not regular anaconda problems or
packaging problems) please file them against anaconda or pykickstart?

Thanks.

- Chris