Re: ERROR: Could not find Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG

Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
On 21/01/07, dragoran <drago01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am using 1.2.0 without any problems.
What do you mean by doesn't work?

For me, anyway, NetworkManager never gets past "stage 2" (28%
connected), even if I'm connecting to an open access point with a
strong signal. Trying to connect without NetworkManager has similar
results, in that it sees things but doesn't associate.

Are there people who are successfully using these drivers? I've tried
a few times and so far with no joy.

yes.. I am using it and have not noticed any problems (yet)
I only can't create encrypted ad-hoc networks but this never worked for me...
MEF