Re: at-spi downgrade allows lm manager and keyboard to work.

Deji Akingunola wrote:
Jim Cornette wrote:

When would we expect the patch applied to at-spi so we could test the effects of the improvement.

A new release of at-spi that with the fix should appear in rawhide tomorrow. (https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-cvs-commits/2007-January/msg00384.html)

Thanks! I bookmarked the archive main page. The package did not make it yet to rawhide but am looking forward to testing once it arrives.

All sorts of bug reports could then be closed.

Jim

--
That money talks,
I'll not deny,