Re: rawhide report: 20061219 changes

Richard Hally wrote:
Is this the same problem as with IDE drives?
I have a simple one hard drive box (IDE) running rawhide with the default disk layout that doesn't boot any of the 2.6.19 kernels that have appeared in rawhide (including todays 2885).
Is there a bugzilla for the IDE problem? I couldn't find it.
Thanks,
Richard

are you using mount by label or are you using hardcoded disk/partition names? if yes you have to change form hdX to sdX because IDE is now handled by libata.