Re: fc6 rescue cd options

Skunk Worx wrote:
if i try to disable probing and/or ddc, or change the resolution, using the rescue cd options, kickstart no longer works.

additionally, on radeon machines, the option to stop ddc probing has no effect.

---
John

There were postings on the regular list which mentioned ignored options and resulting in out of range errors. If I recall, the person with the problem with the radeon driver mentioned that the errors showed in the Xorg.0.log stating the specified option was being ignored.

The problem was with wrong detection of monitor capability if I recall.

Jim

--
Preserve Wildlife!  Throw a party today!