Re: Will ext4 be in FC7?

On 12/1/06, Dave Jones <davej@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*anything* could happen in rawhide in the coming weeks.

The faint of heart would be advised not to trust their data to
a rawhide kernel anytime soon, as things are going to be a little
more experimental than usual, what with the PATA work and ext4.

I'm hoping to get the first 2.6.19 build into rawhide tomorrow.
Failing that, saturday.

Since I have this kind of expensive brick ( an HP dc7700 ) sitting on
my desktop, I would be interested to test this newer kernel and see if
it can boot it.

I am using PXE to boot; is there an easy way to add this kernel to my
tftp server?