Re: A few issues related to compiz.

On 10/30/06, Rodd Clarkson <rodd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmmm, you're right, but this might be a feature.

I noticed that the windows reorder to that alt-tab goes the the last
window used then the window before that and so one.  So to switch
between the last window used and the current window you just have to
alt-tab, instead of using alt-tab and alt-shift-tab.

Of course this might have been the case before compiz too so it may not
have changed at all.

That's always been the behaviour of alt-tab, as far as I remember.
Alt-shift-tab is for when you need to switch to the oldest used window
or if you accidentally go too far when alt-tab'ing and want to go back
one.

n0dalus.