Shutting down machines

Hi,

I upgraded two machines (homebuild file-server and a laptop) from fc5 to fc6 today.

Strang thing: the fileserver does not power down after shutdown. The laptop does not reboot (powerdown after shutdown works).

Rebooting the laptop does a clean shutdown. Where it should reboot, the screen stays black and aftr five seconds the cpu-cooler goes up to maximum.

I did not find any bugs in bugzilla for this ? Any ideas ?

How to troubleshoot such problems ?

cu romal