Re: Suggestion to improve Fedora Testing

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
I recently though of an improvement to the Fedora testing process.

How about putting in place a web based system by which testers could
register themselves and more importantly the machine configurations
that they have (and are willing to test with). So, if devA wants to
test out package foo, on sub 1GHz machines, deA could go to the system
and put in a request, in such a scenario, people like myself would get
an email detailing the request, and then we can choose to do the steps
or not, and submit the results.

This is already part of the roadmap

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraTesting

Rahul