Re: [OT] nouveau packages for Fedora

Dnia 10/17/2006 02:09 AM, Użytkownik Jim Cornette napisał:
Could you give me output of "uname -r" command?

2.6.18-1.2784.fc6

I've been testing my script with this kernel so it should work (maybe except missing linux/config.h file but this should be fixed soon in drm sources).

No problem, sorry I am so used to working binary rpms that I am out of touch with building them from source rpms. I'll try to understand the process better.

BTW I have updated niff script (previous one had problems with updating sources).

Regards,
	Dawid
--

  ^_*