Re: [OT] nouveau packages for Fedora

Dawid Gajownik wrote:
On 10/16/06, Jim Cornette <fct-cornette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I could only get some garbled output compared to the nv driver.

What kind of card do you have (chipset)? Could you upload somewhere
your Xorg.0.log? Is nouveau kernel module loaded?

It would be nice if you could contact directly with developers of
nouveau (#nouveau on irc.freenode.net). I'm only a dumb packager who
wants to make testing a bit easier.

Wouldnt it be easier for testers if you get this package into extras-devel repository?

Rahul