Re: A problem with kickstart from fc6t2 to fc6t3.

George R Goffe wrote:
Howdy,

I'm stumped and don't quite know where to turn.
I ran the "system-config-kickstart" command from my fc6t2
system and am trying to kickstart to fc6t3 on another
system from that fc6t2 system. I keep getting a popup
prompt during kickstart that states "Unable to locate
partition sda1 for /boot". Kickstart fails at this point.
I don't know if I have goofed or there is REALLY a
problem/bug. I have looked at the fedora docs but nothing
has helped.

don't know !
i have just done a fc6-devel kickstart installation.
no problems, apart from anaconda traces from the rescue disk 13.10.2006).

12.10.2006 disc was okay.

--

   ronald

teamwork is essential.