Re: Have reached a point where I feel p***ed

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thursday 05 October 2006 22:37, Jim Cornette wrote:
I filed a bug report and referenced the text installer being out of
sync. I'll files a bug report regarding selecting the customizing
packages via the F2 key shows packages from the group different from the
highlighted main group. I figured that this problem could not have been
overlooked. Someone would report or catch this problem.

This (package groups wrong) has been reported, and I do believe already fixed in CVS, and possibly in the rawhide that hit this afternoon. The stalling issue may very well be due to 256megs~ of ram. We ran into this today as well, we were going to spend some time duplicating and diagnosing tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback. Why the installer stopped during installing inn for me twice led me to think inn had a problem.

Jim

--
O'Brian's Law:
	Everything is always done for the wrong reasons.