rpmfluff: a lightweight tool for generating broken RPMs

This may be of interest to people working on tools such as rpmlint.

Hope this helps
Dave
--- Begin Message ---
I've committed a new top-level directory to the testing project's
subversion repository: rpmfluff

This contains helper code that makes it easy to generate RPMs with known
qualities, in a few lines of python code.

I'm using in a couple of different automated tests (which I'll add to
the tests sandbox), but I've also found it very useful in other tools,
hence the top-level location.  Maybe it needs a better home?

Current code can be seen at:
https://testing.108.redhat.com/source/browse/testing/trunk/rpmfluff/?rev=116

Hope this helps
Dave