FC6pre Install Report (mostly OK)

I downloaded the torrent of FC6pre for i386 and installed it on my old
Dell OptiPlex GX1 (work2) [work1's mobo died in a power outage]

Install went smoothly from CDs, firstboot hung up as noted elsewhere with
being unable to type into various fields.  Soundcard Detection will not
run.  The second run of firstboot (after a reboot) worked ok.

Rawhide updates over the last two days have worked well.

work2 spec: Pentium II (Dechutes) @400MHz  ATI 3D Rage Pro video,
	    PIIX4, 3c905 [Cyclone], Toshiba CD-ROM, CS4236B snd,
	    Seagate 40GB drive (LVM root)    320 MB RAM

--Wolfe