6 kb/sec DL speed for DVD i386

I downloaded the DC versions by mistake and had pretty good speed when retrieving the ISOs. I meant to grab the DVD, so I started the download of the DVD. The speed varies and is a bit on the slow side right now. Can anyone join the swarm to help with the downloading?

I plan to seed both the DVD and CD for a few days once I get the copy.

Thanks!
Jim
--
Space is to place as eternity is to time.
		-- Joseph Joubert