yum access to fc6 mirror sites

Is there a solution to the yum access of mirror sites for FC6. Currently only the Ibiblio site is accessed. That site is very out of date, and if it has anything you are trying to fetch, it is trottle at abt 17 KB/s (only slightly faster than dialup).

I keep seeing the buildsys reports that show new pkgs updates have been generated, but when Ibiblio does not update, those updates are not available to testor like myself.

Is this a problem with some update to yum, OR is the mirror support system mucked up. I used to find yum would try to work with numerous alternative mirror sites.

Glenn