Re: FC6T3 Install results

Gerry Tool wrote:
Jim Cornette wrote:

Hi Jim,

Please do me a favor and check whether gconf-editor is selected by default when you do the install. I suspect I caused my own problem by deselecting it, but can't remember that I did for sure. I agree that the application itself should have sufficient facilities to provide the selection mechanism. The "always use text-entry location bar" preference is there if gconf-editor is installed.

Thanks.

Gerry

I'll check to see if gconf-editor is installed by default. I believe that the last clean install did not pull in this program. If the choice only shows up with gconf-editor installed, something is a little out of the ordinary.

Jim

--
Professional wrestling:  ballet for the common man.