Re: Tree Testing for FC6 Test3

hallo

"today morning i installed my old Pentium III"
correction:
yesterday !
i send this already yesterday.
it was knocking at the mail list door, caused by a too big attachment.
- okay. i have learned -

1. try:
the installer crashed just before the beginning of packages downloading/installing.

2.try:
this time i choose *not* to format the existing swap partition.
all went good. after installation swap: partition active, no problems.

seems that the old box runs "fluider" with fc6, but it seem to me that it has some problems with *preexisting* swap partitions.

maybe the attachment gives some hints, if i'm right with this thesis.
--
i hope it's adequate. let me know, if *not*.

	ronald