gnome-default-applications-properties; where did the text-editor settings go?

hello,

I was looking at the 'gnome-default-applications-properties' application, which
should let you set you preferred webbrowser, e-mail client, terminal _and_
text-editor for the gnome-desktop. Only the text-editor part is
completely gone from the program.

Pushing the help-button brings up the help-file in yelp, which _does_
speak about
the text-editor part as if it were still in the program.

So is this a bug in the program? or a setting I missed? or a bug in
the documentation?

I checked in FC5 but noticed it isn't there either.

I found bug 140865 for fc3, which mentions that changing the
text-editor doesn't work. But there aren't any further replies.

Arnout lok