Crashing machine with hibernate

Hi,

I installed fc6test2 on my desktop PC and yummed it to todays Rawhide.

When trying to hibernate (in German it's called Ruhezustand) the machine
the system simply crashes. No network anymore, the screen goes blank, no
response to keyboard, power button, whatever. The system does not power off.

The system is a standard PC with an AMD AthlonXP and an Asus A7N8X
mainboard.

How does one debug those problems ? Could be anywhere, kernel, Bios,
driver, ... /var/log/messages did not reveal any usefull informations
(after coldstarting the system).

cu romal