Previous versions of installation files?

Greetings:

I hit a fatal exception in anaconda earlier today while doing some configuration testing. No problem... filed a bug (#204005) and got a response back shortly indicating it was fixed in rawhide.

But...

The issue I found was in the rawhide anaconda. The rawhie RPMs are versioned, so if there's a problem, I can always work around it. However the installation files (minstg2.img, stage2.img, vmlinuz, initrd.img, etc.) are not versioned.

Is there any location where previous builds of the installation files are archived? I'm not expecting something that would be included in the mirror infrastructure, as this is more specific to testing/development. Given that I mirror updates locally for my testing, I lose the previous versions of the installation files when new ones are released. When a stopper like I encountered bug occurs, I'm SOL until it's fixed and pushed out. (Granted, I could go back to the files on the FC6t2 snapshot, but then I'd lose fixes for newer bugs.)

Is there anything like this (or could it be done), or so I need to include my own versioning when I mirror the installation files?

Thanks,
Andrew Kroeger