Re: Dual boot + hibernate

Leon,

Thanks for the tip - I'm thinking it would be kind of nice if the grub hook could be excluded as a commandline option when running the pm-hibernate executable (kind of like how yum allows you to enable/disable individual repos). Oh well...this workaround will do the trick for me.

And yes - hibernate is working fine for me as far as I can tell. But I have only been running FC6T2 for about two weeks now. Whatever is breaking hibernate for you Leon either occurred with earlier updates that I didn't get, or some other problem I could only guess at.

Regards,
Mike