FC6t2 as a VMware guest - SCSI disk not found

Hey y'all,

I'm testing FC6t2 as a guest OS in VMware, using pretty much the default
options for storage, and the virtual hard-drive is not found
automatically by the installer. It emulates a SCSI BusLogic I don't know
which version.

However, I told it to add the BusLogic driver manually and now it's
installing the system just fine.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/