Archive RPMS on disk during installation.

I never get it right the first time. Since computers now come with large disks, it would be reasonable to archive the rpms as the CD's are read. (Perhaps /usr/share/rpms/FC6-install)

By doing this, later changes to the software wouldn't require internet access or shuffling CD's.

Yes this can be done after the fact, and indeed, that is what I usually do, but this is a simple thing, that would help make managment of FC easier for newbies.