trying to install fc6-test2 on usb mass storage

Hi there :)
I am trying to install fc6-test2 on usb mass storage, but it failed. Here is what i try ; maybe i miss something :
-Boot the boot.iso cd
-typing linux askmethod expert at prompt (as i usually do for fc5, fc5 installations from network) - choose dhcp (---> here it takes about 50 seconds to get ip ; usually it took about 0,1 sec)
- type the ftp ip address (on my network) and check ftp username.

And get an abnormaly exit ! Have to reboot.
what may i try to resolve this, please ? Or is it a bug ?
thx

--
Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when you open Windows !"