Re: rawhide report: 20060809 changes

Kevin DeKorte wrote:

buildsys@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I think this mornings rawhide update broke some stuff bad, my machine won't boot
into X anymore. I believe I have tracked down the problem to this..

symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol
cairo_xlib_surface_create

So it looks like we need a new gtk2 package to go along with the cairo and pango
upgrades... So my machine is dead for X right now. I can boot in init3, but rhgb
and gdm won't start.

see fedora-devel list discussions. Known issue.

Rahul