Re: PS/2 mouse jumpy in FC6 test1

Pasha R wrote:
After installing FC6 test1 and updating it to current development
packages, my PS/2 (microsoft) mouse became very jumpy. When I move a
mouse, after some moving forward, pointer suddenly jumps back. This
occurs in both XWindows and in console mode. I tried to plug same
mouse to USB port and it works ok this way. Never had such problems
before with previous Fedora releases.

If you havent run all the updates after test1, do that and see if the problem still exists. If it does, file a bug report in http://bugzilla.redhat.com against the kernel.

Rahul