Re: Problems with FC6T1

dragoran wrote:
David D. Hagood wrote:

2) Trying to run an update is NEEDLESSLY PAINFUL - can we either a) make YUM deal with conflicts in a more intelligent fashion that "Conflict-DIE!",
when does it die? before the transaction starts or after starting the update?
By "DIE" I mean "Let's take several minutes downloading headers, resolving dependencies, downloading more headers, etc. and then decide that since there are conflicts due to some subset of the packages, throw all that work away rather than simply removing the offending packages from the transaction set until we have a consistent transaction set and doing the install of whatever will work."