Re: gdm error in current rawhide

Jay Cliburn wrote:

I'm a bit confused.  The error seems to indicate a missing shared
object, not an AVC denied, although there *are* AVC denied messages
associated with gdm-binary that I posted in another message to the
SELinux list.

Just to make sure I understand, you wish me to file a BZ against
selinux-policy-targeted for the missing libcoolkeypk11?

There is two different issues. One is missing library which should be reported against the package supposed to be providing it. Another is the AVC denied messages confirmed as fixed upstream in fedora-selinux list just now.

Rahul