Re: unable to boot off sata after fc5 upgrade to fc6 dev

LarryT wrote:
Hi,
I have upgrade my fc5 to fc6-test1 enabling the dev repo.
This fc5 is on hda
I have an other fc on a sata sda. After i reboot, i cant boot the sata configured in grub of fc5/fc6-test1 :
-Does it come from grub ?
   ----> error 17 : unable to mount partition

Before i upgrade to fc6 test, i hade no problem to boot this partition.

For a reason i cant see, after i update my fc5 to fc6-test1, grub change something in the hdd order !
my sata was hd2,0 but now it is hd1,0
But my problem is resolved :)
(i have hda on ide0 which is recognize as hd0, hde on ITE raid card which is now recognize as hd2, and sda on sata0 which is now recognize as hd1)

--
Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when you open Windows !" :-P