Re: gnome login : make default (each time !)

LarryT wrote:

Since one of the last updates, when login, i am each time asked if i want to make the session as default or just for this time. I cant remember how much i click on "make default" ... ;)

Ah yes, I knew there was something I was going to log at the time Bugzilla happened to be down, I'll try to remember later.