Re: k3b unable do umount cdrw for erasing

dragoran wrote:

There is no need to include a library in FC unless a FC application requires it.

1) I was not aware that it is in extras
2) I thought kde can make use of it when its installed. or did I miss something ?

Someone will have to write the equivalent of gnome-mount using dbus-qt. I am not aware of any such projects yet. If and when such code exists and K3b makes uses of it, we can consider including it. Till then, this discussion is mute

Rahul

Rahul