what pulled in Blackbox?

Since the metacity problem with starting GNOME, I decided to switch desktops. I noticed blackbox as one of the choices. I started it and am currently using it. How did it get pulled in?

The DejaVu font looks fine in blackbox.

Jim

--
<Culus_> We are also hoping to release a version of linux where shell is
replaced by perl to a large degree. Adding to that, there are a