Re: cups 1.2

Cups messed up again when I tried to print a map for next week. Anybody know how to fix it? The last time it messed up I posted it as a bug and redhat fixed it. After posting more and more bugs for critical failure I gave up posting. Every day bugs galore and then the almighty erase the harddrive trick for 13 years now and I am a vegetable. If I had never been educated I would definitely have lived a better life.