Re: wacom tablet questions

Arnout Lok wrote:
On 6/27/06, Mike A. Harris <mharris@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Arnout Lok wrote:
I just tried it, but it seems I don't have sufficient rights:

You tried to change the Keywords field from no value to FutureFeature,
but only the owner or submitter of the bug, or a sufficiently
empowered user, may change that field.

(I actually didn't change that at all)

And after removing the keywords, bugzilla doesn't allow me to change
the version field:

You tried to change the Version field from fc1 to fc6test1, but only
the owner or submitter of the bug, or a sufficiently empowered user,
may change that field.

any suggestions?
You could email the bug submitter, requesting that they update it to fc6t1, and changing the summary if needed. If there is no response, then either a new bug or redhat personnel would need to do something, I think.

DaveT.