Re: kdeutils-3.5.3 missing kcalc

On 6/22/06, pribyl@xxxxxxxxxxx <pribyl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Any explanation why?

Probably missing BuildRequires. Since they changed the build system
I've noticed several programs and compile-time features have gone
missing. I know back when everyone was testing the core Buildrequires
someone had used rpmdiff to find all the differences between packages;
I think this needs to be done again and looked at carefully for
missing features.

n0dalus.