Re: rawhide report: 20060620 changes

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 17:53 -0400, Jim Cornette wrote:
I just looked at the file:///usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html page and there is all sorts of residuals from whatever was part of file:///usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html previously.

Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

I read that it is a placeholder. I guess it is supposed to be in that bad of condition?

The content looks ugly in Firefox, not entirely sure why.  We'll have
actual content as we get closer to Test2.

Thanks! Seamonkey probably resembles the display Firefox reveals. The links are accesible, though overlapping other content.
I'll wait for test2 to see how it progresses.

Jim
--
It is only people of small moral stature who have to stand on their dignity.